1. Create a yearly marketing calendar to help remind you of important events i.e. Black Friday, mother's day etc. This will not only help you consider when you want to focus on specific offers but also when you want to start pushing certain products or events on social media
2. Once you have your yearly calendar, each month/quarter, you can focus on what you want to talk about and what you want to push. You will then have a social media campaign at the ready rather than trying to think of a tweet or create an Instagram post just because you feel you need to.
3. You can schedule your planned posts using Facebooks' scheduling tool or the ones for Twitter and Instagram such as Hootsuite or Buffer.
4. Your plan will give you your baseline for content. You’ll have a certain amount of posts a week across your choice of platforms. Once you have this, you'll then be free to react to anything current or trending.
5. Answer to direct posts within 24 hours to keep your audience engaged.
Plan, Plan, Plan… React and Interact
1. Create Yearly Calendar
2. Focus on Month by Month campaign
3. Schedule posts
4. React to ad hoc posts
5. Interact with customers