Find the voice you want to use throughout your digital media communication.
Will you be professional, friendly or fun?
Whatever you choose, keep it the same.
- When finding your voice, you should always use good grammar and spelling.
- Avoid anything that could be found offensive.
- AVOID UPPERCASE SENTENCES, IT IS AS IF YOU ARE SHOUTING AT THE AUDIENCE
- Your voice represents your brand and how you want to be seen by your audience. It's important to clarify how you want to be perceived in order to create a consistent message.
1. DEFINE your brand - this will ultimately define your voice
2. DIFFERENTIATE yourself from your competitors
3. LISTEN to your audience and how they communicate
4. INSPIRE by being bold
5. ENGAGE your audience with your communication